Goodwill Workforce Connection Center – North Riverside
Chicago, IL 60546 United States 773-627-5777 www.goodwillsew.com
Goodwill Workforce Connection Centers are valuable community resources that provide convenient access, tools and technology, and support to those looking for work. A large range of work opportunities are promoted to help connect job seekers to positions that meet their unique employment needs. The revenue generated from sales of donations in our Goodwill Store & Donation Centers help fund these services.
The Centers bridge the gap between the job seeker and local companies. We provide an array of services, including resume assistance, job preparation workshops, access to computers and other technology, job leads and a regular schedule of employer recruitment sessions. Services are provided at no charge to our customers.
Beginning January 2017, anyone 16 years of age or older can use the Center services to find work.
- Computer and internet access
- Resume/cover letter assistance
- Printer, fax and telephone access
- Career exploration tools
- Community resource information and referrals
- Assessment tools and tutorial stations
COMING SOON! New Registration System with Enhanced Features for Job Seekers
- Remote access to customized job leads and on-site recruitment events
- Resume and cover letter document storage
- Direct link to TalentBridge job opportunities
- Online registration to workshops and events
Employer On-site Recruitment Sessions
Goodwill’s Workforce Connection Centers host on-site presentations with local companies who are hiring across a wide range of jobs and industries. We average two to three employer recruitment sessions per week, per center. Visit your local center to see the upcoming schedule.
Additional job opportunities can be found through Goodwill TalentBridge and through a variety of our
- There were no results found.