West Humboldt Park Development Council
Address: 3620 W Chicago Ave
Chicago, IL 60651
West Humboldt Park Development Council’s Mission is to work collaboratively to develop, implement and sustain processes that improve the quality of life for people, families and businesses in the West Humboldt Park community.
To promote and improve the quality of life for the people and businesses in our community, WHPDC will take a leadership role to:
- Promote safety and advocate for residents , families, and neighborhood support programs
- Advocate for community growth and sustainability
- Encourage business attraction, development, retention and growth
- Community Involvement – We will treat everyone with dignity and respect; and encourage supportive community involvement.
- Collaboration – We encourage and will maintain relationships that support the community
- Coordination – We promote effective and efficient delivery of services
- Inclusion – We welcome, encourage, promote and facilitate grass roots communication, diversity of thought, background and entrepreneurial spirit in all we do
- Sustainability – We advocate for the ongoing delivery of effective programs/services that support people, families, neighborhoods and businesses.
For more information about WHPDC’s economic development, community development, Healthy Community Initiative and the West Humboldt Park Special Service Area #63 see our website.