Lora’s HuggaBunch Home Daycare
Address: 850 N Central Park
Chicago, IL 60651
You may take comfort in knowing your child is in capable hands at Lora’s Hugga Bunch Home Daycare. Since 1983 and recognizing my lifelong love of children, I continue this labor of love. I look at every day as not just “going to work”, but as fulfilling my mission ordained by God* Our facility is operated under the stringent regulations of the Child Development Associate National Credentialing program. In addition, I have completed Illinois Cook County’s licensing requirements and our facility has been certified Family Childcare Home (Maximum capacity 12). Continually attending enrichment classes and workshops gives me fresh perspectives and ideas on caring for your child. As fellow parent, I understand your potential concerns and hope this site will help educate you about the level of care that we provide at Lora’s Hugga Bunch Home Daycare.
Licensed by the Illinois State Department of Children and Family Services
- Certified CPR & First Aid
- Illinois Child and Adult Care USDA Food Program
- Special Care Training
- CDA Credential by the Council for Professional Recognition
- Assessment of Infants/ Toddlers: using the active learning series
- Illinois model for Headsup! Reading
- Infant and Pre-K curriculum and teaching 480 hours
- What every child care provider needs to know about Shaken Baby Syndrome and and other forms of child abuse
- Support in facilitating affordable trainings/resources with Youth,Adult and your community.