Center for Changing Lives
Address: 1955 W Armitage
Chicago, IL 60647
Center for Changing Lives is open to any individual who has a vision for their future and a goal they want to work on! CCL has a long history of serving a range of community members and specializes in empowering those experiencing or at-risk of homelessness to change their lives.
CCL’s mission is to partner with those held back by lack of resource and economic opportunity in order to uncover possibilities, overcome barriers, and realize their potential.
- HUD certified housing counseling, including housing relocation assistance
- Employment coaching and placement,
- Financial counseling, including accessing to emergency fund assistance and asset building programs,
- Income support screening and advocacy,
- Intensive case management, including assessment and goal planning
- Job readiness and life skills training
- Digital Literacy training, education, and tutoring
- Referrals to external resources for emergency services, vocational training, substance abuse recovery services, and mental health counseling,
- Mail services
Clients can call ahead or walk in to our address at 1955 N St Louis Ave to schedule an appointment. Upon arrival, they will be given concise paper work to fill out, and will be scheduled for their appointments. If your appointment was made previous to walking into the office, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to complete the necessary paperwork. Please have on hand State ID and Social Security Card if possible (this is not a requirement for receipt of services).
CCL is not able to serve clients who are under the age of 18.