Mercy Home for Boys & Girls has openings available
Mercy Home for Boys & Girls has Openings for Boys Ages 14-16 and Girls Ages 16-18 Years Old
- Males 14-16 years old
- Females 16-18 years old
- Performing poorly in school (i.e. truancy, failing grades, and conduct issues)
- Having difficulty with peers (i.e. fight) and talking back to teachers
- Not getting along with parents and siblings (i.e. frequent verbal arguments)
- Experiencing grief because of the death of a loved one or divorce
- Experiencing or have experienced trauma due to violence (i.e. gang violence, domestic violence, and/or bullying), stress from their environment, neglect, and/or abuse
- And/or involved with a negative peer group(s).
Mercy Home for Boys & Girls has been helping children in need since 1887. We provide the young people in our full-time care the tools they need to overcome early trauma and become successful and contributing members of society.
We partner with our children’s families to promote emotional and psychological healing. And we are committed to raising the public’s awareness about children in need.
Mercy Home’s residency program is for young people between the ages of 11 and 21 who live in situations that place extra stress on their health and progress. The common thread that connects our children to Mercy Home is that they have experienced trauma and that they are committed to changing their lives.