Manufacturing careers at Wright College Humboldt Park Vocational Educational Center
Are you interested in a career in Manufacturing? Wright College Humboldt Park Vocational Educational Center has many course offerings in Manufacturing. Registration is now open beginning now through January 9, 2020.
We offer morning and evening programs. Classes begin the week of Monday, January 13, 2020. We offer Basic, Advanced and an Associates Degree. The following is a list of some of the course offerings we offer in Manufacturing.
- Machining Processes I
- CNC Fundamentals
- Career Development & Decision Making
- Machining Processes II
- CNC Milling Operations & Programming
- CNC Turning Operations & Programming
- Introduction to Solid Works
- Print Requirements & Quality Assurance
- Advanced Metrology
- Multi Axis Machining
- Introduction to Mastercam
For more information contact us at 773-481-8300, 773-481-8397 or visit our website.