- This event has passed.
Impact Culinary Training Information Session
September 24, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until October 22, 2019
Learn more about Impact Culinary Training- every Tuesday at 11am at The Hatchery (135 N Kedzie)! Impact is a 12-week culinary skills training program for young adults that takes place at The Hatchery.
Impact Culinary Training:
- Class will begin November 4th. Priority application deadline is September 27th!
- Impact is open to Chicago young adults ages 16-24 and includes an 8-week classroom course, followed by a 4-week paid internship at a Chicagoland restaurant.
- We are prioritizing students from Humboldt Park, North Lawndale, Garfield Park and Austin, but applicants from anywhere in Chicago are welcome to apply.
This program will help prepare students for an entry-level job in the food industry.
- Visit our website to learn more about the program and it’s requirements.
- Join us for an Information Session! Each Tuesday, we will host information sessions for potential candidates or referral partners (community organization, non-profit or school) at The Hatchery (135 N. Kedzie) at 11am.
Apply! If you, or someone in your network has learned the details and is interested in next steps, they should apply ASAP- spots are limited.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 343-9812 with any questions.