- This event has passed.
Getting Started with Search: An Intro to SEO for Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs
November 19, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
An avenue of opportunity in any one brand’s arsenal is Search Engine Optimization (SEO), or the process of improving search engine visibility. “Getting Started with Search” will highlight the significance of SEO for both small business owners as well as entrepreneuers and how using search engines can be a traffic driver in addition to a lead generator.
Whether you’re attempting to kick off a website, looking to improve on your current organic stance, or hoping to groom your digital marketing skills, learn how to capitalize on the search engine channel. This presentation will range from topics covering,
- SEO factors to consider when creating your website
- Keyword research and their impact on your webpages
- Google Search Console and site verification
- Onsite optimization and optimizing for your audience
- Technical optimization and ensuring your site is accessible
- Reputation management and its impact to your brand
- General best practices and an evolving search landscape
Who Should Attend
- Business owners who depend on local search (Google, Yelp, Facebook)
- Business owners without a web precense and looking to start a website
- Existing website owners who are looking to optimize their property
- Entrepreneurs hoping to grow their online or personal brand
- Influencers looking to encourage favorable results in Google
- Web developers who wish to provide a value add to their services
- Marketing specialists wishing to learn more about SEO
Date & Time
Tuesday, November 19, 2019, from 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
- The event will be free and hosted in Logan Square’s Chicago Public Library
- Beverages and light snacks will be offered
- Limited parking available for the library
- Street parking available on Fullerton
- 11 Minutes from the Logan Square Blue Line
- Really close to the Fullerton bus stop
You can register for the event at Eventbrite.
Download flyer here.