Culinary Job Skills Training @ The Hatchery
We have a BIG Announcement! ICNC, Chef Rick Bayless, Accion, and The Hatchery Chicago are excited to announce the launch of their Culinary Workforce Development Program for young adults: Impact Culinary Training.
Impact Culinary Training:
- The first cohort will be launching on June 24, 2019!
- The program is open to Chicago young adults ages 16-24 and includes an 8-week classroom course, followed by a 4-week internship at a Chicagoland restaurant.
- We are prioritizing students from Humboldt Park, North Lawndale, Garfield Park and Austin, but applicants from anywhere in Chicago are welcome to apply.
This program will help prepare students for an entry-level job in the food industry.
- Visit our website to learn more about the program and it’s requirements.
- Join us for an Information Session! Each Tuesday, starting April 30th, we will host information sessions for potential candidates or referral partners (community organization, non-profit or school) at The Hatchery (135 N. Kedzie) at 11am or 6pm.
Apply! If you, or someone in your network has learned the details and is interested in next steps, they should apply.
Please reach out to email@example.com or (312) 343-9812 with any questions.