All youth moving in initially stay in a quarantine program for 14 days before transitioning to their assigned program at Mercy Home. This program is fully staffed, and activities and support are provided 24/7.
- All youth are tested for COVID-19 within the first 10 days of their return.
- Youth must always wear their masks, unless they are in their bedroom or bathroom alone and while they are eating meals.
- Our coworkers must always wear a mask.
- Masks are washed every night for staff and youth.
- As of right now, youth cannot leave Mercy Home unless they are approved for an agency activity or appointment with coworkers.
- If a youth chooses to leave Mercy Home without permission, this can jeopardize their placement at Mercy Home.
- Currently, there are no weekend passes. Families can set up visits that will occur outside and should be planned in advance. It is our goal that passes, along with home visits, will resume in the near future, as advised by medical recommendations.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Juan Medina at 312-739-4388 or email@example.com.
To learn more about Mercy Home for Boys & Girls, please visit our website.