Bridges to Careers: Computer User Support Training Program!
The Center for Changing Lives (CCL) is currently accepting applications for a free Computer User Support Training Program, designed to assist students looking to increase their financial capacity and begin or advance their career in the field of Information Technology as a Computer User Support Technician or Help Desk Associate.
Current Cohort 3 Bridge participants with with IT Employment Trainer!
The Computer User Support Training Program includes:
- Bridge Program: A 16-week Digital Literacy Bridge program that includes:
- Financial and employment coaching
- Foundational IT training via CCL's Accenture-designed curricula
- Customer Service training
2. Occupational Skills Program: An 18-week IT Ready CompTIA A+ exam prep course and certification! This credential is one that employers seek for entry level positions and is stack-able should a participant wish to seek additional computer science education!
Students have the option to start at the Bridge program or test into the CompTIA A+ Certification class.
Click to view flyer
Program Participant Requirements:
The minimum education requirement to enter many of these promising entry level IT positions is a H.S. Diploma or GED.
Applicants must be available 20 hours a week for 8 months starting June 12th.
Interested applicants should:
- Review Program information and requirements here
- Apply to the program no later than Sunday, May 14th.
Application Link here
- Attend an Open House Session, being held at Center for Changing Lives (1955 N St. Louis Ave.) on:
April 14, 2017 from 11am-1pm
April 20, 2017 from 5:30pm-7:30pm
May 11, 2017 from 5:30pm-7:30pm
RSVP to Kayla Villalobos at email@example.com and Peter Escobar at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding the application and enrollment process please contact Kayla Villalobos at email@example.com or via Phone: (773) 342-6210 x251.
LAST day to apply is SUNDAY, MAY 14, 2017. Space is limited so don't delay! Classes being JUNE 12th!
Posted in Education, Technology and Computers
Log in and tell us what's new in the community. Be a voice for the community!