Humboldt Park Fieldhouse now open to hurricane evacuees
The Hurricane Resource Center, managed by the City of Chicago’s Office of Emergency Management & Communications and the Department of Family and Support Services, opens Today, Thursday, November 2nd in the Humboldt Park Fieldhouse at 1400 N. Sacramento Ave.
It will be staffed four days a week on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 10am to 4pm. Currently, it is closed on Wednesday and the weekends.
Evacuees will receive:
- Access to City Services: initial casework to assess needs of clients and provision of services
- Health: Access to medical information and services
- Persons with disabilities: Access to services for persons with disabilities
- Clothing and further assistance: Access to clothing and further services
- Housing: Assistance with access to housing and support into current programs
- Schools: Access to school placement